2018 New Holland Construction L216
Call for Price
New Holland Construction
No matter what your line of work—landscaping, construction or property maintenance—you'll complete your jobs more quickly and effectively with a New Holland 200 Series skid steer loader.
- Excellent Dump Height And Reach: The patented New Holland Super Boom® vertical lift linkage delivers maximum reach at maximum height, allowing you to precisely place loads in the center of trucks.
- Rock Solid Stability: A smooth, stable ride results from a new, longer wheelbase, low center of gravity and correct front-to-rear weight distribution.
- Excellent Visibility: Better visibility allows you to work more confidently and quickly to improve your overall efficiency. A lower door threshold allows for better sightlines to the bucket cutting edge and to the trench, and the see-through area on the cab roof provides a clear view to the bucket at full height. Rear visibility is among the best in the industry due to a large window, low engine hood and no rear frame towers.
- Service Made Easy: Long service intervals mean New Holland skid steers spend less time in the shop. The swingout rear door and hood provide easy access to maintenance checkpoints. You can access engine oil, fuel fill, hydraulic oil, coolant and radiator points without tools.
- Unmatched Access: The entire cab and boom lift assembly tilts forward for unrivaled access to components and easy cab cleanout.
- Built-In Comfort: The wide cab offers superior operator comfort and visibility to critical areas, allowing operators to work with a new level of confidence and speed.
- Manufacturer/model: ISM / N844LT
- Bore/stroke, in (mm): 3.31 x 3.94 (84 x 100)
- Displacement, in3 (L): 135.2 (2.216)
- Fuel injection: Indirect
- Air intake: Turbocharged with external EGR
- Horsepower per SAE J1349 Gross hp (kW): 60 (45) @ 2800 rpm
- Horsepower per SAE J1349 Net hp (kW): 57 (42) @ 2800 rpm
- Peak torque, lb-ft (Nm): 139 (188) @ 1800 rpm
- Travel speed, low range, mph (km/h): 7.4 (11.9)
- Travel speed, high range (optional), mph (km/h): NA
- Bucket hinge pin, in (mm): 112 (2845)
- Top of ROPS, in (mm): 75.5 (1919)
- Bottom of level bucket, fully raised, in (mm): 105.6 (2682)
- Overall length without attachment with coupler, in (mm): 95.9 (2435)
- Dump angle, degrees: 40
- Dump reach (max height), in (mm): 18.5 (469)
- Rollback, bucket on ground, degrees: 26
- Rollback, bucket at full height, degrees: 95
- Wheelbase, in (mm): 37 (941)
- Ground clearance (bottom of belly pan), in (mm): 7 (178)
- Angle of departure, degrees: 22
- Clearance circle without bucket, in (mm): 48.7 (1237)
- Clearance circle rear, in (mm): 56.4 (1433)
- Rear axle to bumper, in (mm): 33.8 (858)
- Overall width, in (mm): 59.8 (1518)
- Pump flow, Standard Flow, gpm (Lpm): 18.4 (69.7)
- Relief pressure, psi (bar): 3046 (210)
- Optional high flow, gpm (Lpm): -
- Rated operating load, 50% tip, lbs (kg): 1600 (725)
- Tipping load, lbs (kg): 3200 (1455)
- Breakout force, lift cylinder, lbs (kN): 3310 (14.7)
- Breakout force, bucket cylinder, lbs (kN): 5270 (23.4)
- Operating weight, lbs (kg): 5510 (2505)
- Engine Type
- ISM / N844LT
- Engine Manufacturer
- 60 hp (45 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2800 rpm
- Turbocharged with external EGR
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- 1600 lb. (725 kg)
- 95.9 in. (2435 mm)
- 59.8 in. (1518 mm)
- 75.5 in. (1919 mm)
- 5510 lb. (2505 kg)
- 37 in. (941 mm)