2018 Massey Ferguson 2290 (4'x4')
Call for Price
Leading, Fair And Square - The Hesston 2200 Series Large Square Balers by Massey Ferguson
When Hesston introduced the first large square baler in 1978, it quickly became a preferred solution for cattle, dairy, and long distance transport. Now the industry's leading baler brand brings you the 2200 Series - the most reliable, productive balers ever built.
- Innovation: The 2200 Series Large Square Balers are building on the advances of our popular 2100 Series and taking the technology even further and now include a ProCut™ Rotary Cutter option for a more precise cut with higher capacity, and simplified serviceability.
- Capability: A large square baler can only turn a profit when it’s performing at peak productivity. Fortunately, every aspect of the 2200 Series was designed to make or save you money.
- Width: in. (mm): 47.2 (1,199)
- Height: in. (mm): 50.2 (1,275)
- Length: in. (mm): 108 (2,743)
- Overall width w/single axle in. (mm): 129.6 (3,292)
- Overall width w/tandem axles in. (mm): 118.1 (3,000)
- Overall length: in. (mm) - Without roller bale chute: 324.4 (8,241)
- To top of folded hand rails - Overall height: in. (mm): 130.6 (3,317)
- To top of raised hand rails - Overall height: in. (mm): 140.8 (3,576)
- Baler w/single axle - Weight: lbs (kgs): 23,197 (10,522)
- Baler w/tandem axle, Packer version - Weight: lbs (kgs): 24,321 (11,032)
- 324.4 in. (8241 mm)
- Single axle: 129.6 in. (3292 mm); Tandem axle: 118.1 in. (3000 mm)
- Folded hand rails: 130.6 in. (3317 mm); Raised hand rails: 140.8 in. (3576 mm)
- Baler w/single axle: 23197 lb. (10522 kg)
- Bale Size
- (WxHxL): 47.2 in. (1199 mm) x 50.2 in. (1275 mm) x 108 in. (2743 mm)