2018 Massey Ferguson 1842
Call for Price
In-Line Ingenuity - The Hesston 1800 Series Small Square Balers by Massey Ferguson
Thanks to our exclusive in-line design, every small bale produced by our 1800 Series is easier to handle, stack and feed. Our bales are also denser, with more consistent bale flakes and less leaf loss.
- Innovation: Unlike competitors, our 1800 Series is designed to follow directly behind the tractor. The result is dense, high quality hay - with no flimsy banana-shaped bales that immediately fall apart when they're picked up.
- Capability: Maybe you need a strong, reliable baler for a limited number of acres. Or you're a high-volume producer and custom operator who mechanically loads and transports a lot of hay. The 1800 Series has models to fill both needs.
- Size of chamber in. (mm): 16 x 18 (406 x 457)
- Bale length in. (mm): 12 to 52 (305 to 1,321)
- Length w/o bale chute in. (mm): 202 (5,121)
- Length w/bale chute in. (mm): 244 (6,187)
- Length w/bale thrower in. (mm): N.A.
- Width (overall) in. (mm): 104 (2,652)
- Height w/shielding in. (mm): 66 (1,676)
- Baler weight, approx. lbs. (kg.): 4375 (1,985)
- w/o bale chute: 202 in. (5121 mm); w/bale chute: 244 in. (6187 mm)
- 104 in. (2652 mm)
- 66 in. (1676 mm)
- 4375 lb. (1985 kg)
- Bale Size
- Size of Chamber: 16 x 18 in. (406 x 457 mm); Bale Length: 12 to 52 in. (305 to 1321 mm)