2018 Massey Ferguson 1836
Call for Price
In-Line Ingenuity - The Hesston 1800 Series Small Square Balers by Massey Ferguson
Thanks to our exclusive in-line design, every small bale produced by our 1800 Series is easier to handle, stack and feed. Our bales are also denser, with more consistent bale flakes and less leaf loss.
- Innovation: Unlike competitors, our 1800 Series is designed to follow directly behind the tractor. The result is dense, high quality hay - with no flimsy banana-shaped bales that immediately fall apart when they're picked up.
- Capability: Maybe you need a strong, reliable baler for a limited number of acres. Or you're a high-volume producer and custom operator who mechanically loads and transports a lot of hay. The 1800 Series has models to fill both needs.
- Size of chamber in. (mm): 14 x 18 (356 x 457)
- Bale length in. (mm): 12 to 52 (305 to 1,321)
- Length w/o bale chute in. (mm): 168 (4,267)
- Length w/bale chute in. (mm): 204 (5,182)
- Length w/bale thrower in. (mm): 240 (6,096)
- Width (overall) in. (mm): 93 (2,362)
- Height w/shielding in. (mm): 65 (1,651)
- Baler weight, approx. lbs. (kg.): 2,700 (1,224)
- w/o bale chute: 168 in. (4267 mm); w/bale chute: 204 in. (5182 mm); w/bale thrower: 240 in. (6096 mm)
- 93 in. (2362 mm)
- 65 in. (1651 mm)
- 2700 lb. (1224 kg)
- Bale Size
- Size of Chamber: 14 x 18 in. (356 x 457 mm); Bale Length: 12 to 52 in. (305 to 1321 mm)