2018 Kuhn RSM 180
Call for Price
The Kuhn RSM 180 roadside mower provides efficient management of roadsides and ditches. An oscillating main frame with a floating pivot on the mowing head allows excellent terrain contouring for varying mowing conditions. The head pivot can move 55° down for mowing roadsides and ditch embankments as well as hedge mowing when moved up to 90°, making this machine very versatile. If an obstacle should be encountered, the mechanical safety breakaway system protects the mower from damage. The automatic belt tensioning system lower maintenance and provides a long working life. This model comes standard with articulated hammer knives for cutting in grass with rocks.
- Horizontal reach (m): 3.4 m
- Horizontal reach (feet): 9 ft. 10 in.
- Transport width (m): 2.2 m
- Diameter of roller (mm): 160 mm
- Transport width (feet): 7 ft. 3 in.
- Cutting width (m): 1.8 m
- Group position: Rear lateral
- Cutting width (feet): 5 ft. 9 in.
- Diameter of roller (inches): 6 in.
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (kW): 48 kW
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (hp): 65 hp
- PTO speed (rpm): 540 rpm
- Number of universal knives: 40
- Number of hammer knives: 20
- Number of hammer flails: 48
- Minimum tractor weight (lb): 6614 lb.
- 7 ft. 3 in.