2018 Kuhn MM 1100
Call for Price
With 36' of pickup in a single pass, the KUHN MM 1100 Merge Maxx® hay merger is the largest and most efficient merger on the market. It is unique in the industry and unmatched in its simplicity of operation, durability and merging capabilities. Designed for commercial operations, the MM 1100 incorporates 6-tine bar cam pickups with exclusive tine arm wear guards and anti-wrapping rings.
The floating windguard ensures smooth and even windrows to make the forage harvester more efficient, while the crop netting improves leaf retention in the windrow. Simple and durable mechanical flotation on each head eliminates the need to engage float via the tractor's hydraulics. ISOBUS compatibility, an industry exclusive, is standard and allows for improved operator ergonomics and reduced fatigue.
For more complete specifications, view the literature located to the right.
- Working width (feet): 36 ft.
- Control system: ISOBUS
- Swath delivery: Right. Left or Split
- Drive: Self-Contained Hydraulic Drive
- Tire type: 550/45-22.5 flotation tires
- Transport Height (feet): 12 ft.
- Transport width (feet): 12 ft. 1 in.
- Transport length (feet): 29 ft.
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (hp): 140 hp
- Tractor hydraulic equipment: 3 DA - No float valve required
- Tractor electrical equipment: 1 SAE 7-pin light connection. 12V power. ISOBUS plug
- Weight (lb): 17000 lb.
- Shock absorber: Springs
- Conveyor width (feet): 11 ft. 11 in.
- Pickup height (feet): 5/8 in. - 3 1/8 in.
- Header suspension travel (feet): 14 in. (+8 in. -6 in.)
- Hitch type: 2-point swivel. CAT 3/3N/4/4N. quick hitch compatible
- Working Width
- 36 ft.
- 12 ft. 1 in.
- 17000 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 140 hp