2018 Kuhn GA 8731
Call for Price
The Kuhn GA 8731 twin-rotor, center-delivery rotary rake gently handles high volumes of hay and efficiently moves it into high-quality windrows. It has the ability to move both wet and dry crops alike, while keeping your productivity high and maintenance requirements low. A working width of 25'3" to 28'2" can easily be adjusted from the tractor seat.
This semi-mounted rake is known for its superior ground adaptation, durability and reliability. It features the new
- Rake Type: Center Delivery
- Number of rotors: 2
- Working width (feet): 25 ft. 3 in. - 28 ft. 2 in.
- Working width (m): 7.70 - 8.60 m
- Minimum Windrow Width (feet): 4 ft. 7 in.
- Maximum Windrow Width (feet): 7 ft. 6 in.
- Minimum Windrow Width (cm): 140 cm
- Maximum Windrow Width (cm): 230 cm
- Swath delivery: Central
- Number of tine arms per rotor: 13
- Number of tines per arm: 4
- Drive: Mechanical
- Gearboxes: MASTERDRIVE GIII
- Tire type: 16x6.50-8
- Transport width (m): 2.99 m
- Transport width (feet): 9 ft. 10 in.
- Linkage: 2-point
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (kW): 51 kW
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (hp): 68 hp
- PTO speed (rpm): 540 rpm
- Tractor hydraulic equipment: 1 SA + 1 DA 1 free return for control box KGA 10C
- Weight (kg): 2 250 kg
- Weight (lb): 4 960 lb.
- Rotor tyre type: 11.5x80-15.3
- Working Width
- 25 ft. 3 in. - 28 ft. 2 in.
- 9 ft. 10 in.
- 4 960 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 68 hp