2018 Kuhn GA 8121
Call for Price
The Kuhn GA 8121 semi-mounted rotary rake effectively handles difficult conditions whether raking hay or straw. Compactness is a major asset, especially when maneuvering in and out of hard-to-access fields. This model is well suited for farm operations that bale large quantities of dry hay and are looking for larger working widths of 24' 3" to 26' 3".
The central-delivery rake design creates ideal windrows for round or large square balers, with windrow width adjustments from 4' 7" to 6' 7" to perfectly match the baler pickup heads. 3D rotor articulation allows the rotor to precisely follow field contours, providing the cleanest possible raking. The tricycle undercarriage has four wheels that are located as close to the tines as possible, ensuring accurate tine-height control around the raking circumference. Each tine reacts to changes in the field surface more quickly and with greater precision than traditional 2D bogie-axle undercarriage systems. Fully enclosed, grease-filled Masterdrive® gearboxes have time-proven reliability and are practically maintenance free. With a rotary rake concept, superior raking quality is attained through gentle, clean raking at varied speeds, allowing faster operation and drying time.
- Rake Type: Center Delivery
- Number of rotors: 2
- Working width (feet): 24 ft. 3 in. - 26 ft. 3 in.
- Working width (m): 7.40 - 8.00 m
- Minimum Windrow Width (feet): 4 ft. 7 in.
- Maximum Windrow Width (feet): 6 ft. 7 in.
- Minimum Windrow Width (cm): 140 cm
- Maximum Windrow Width (cm): 201 cm
- Swath delivery: Central
- Number of tine arms per rotor: 12
- Number of tines per arm: 4
- Drive: Mechanical
- Gearboxes: MASTERDRIVE
- Tire type: 10.0x75-15.3
- Transport width (m): 2.82 m
- Transport width (feet): 9 ft. 3 in.
- Linkage: 2-point
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (kW): 44 kW
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (hp): 70 hp
- PTO speed (rpm): 540 rpm
- Tractor hydraulic equipment: 1 SA
- Weight (kg): 1 925 kg
- Weight (lb): 4 255 lb.
- Rotor tyre type: Super balloons 16 x 6.50 - 8
- Working Width
- 24 ft. 3 in. - 26 ft. 3 in.
- 9 ft. 3 in.
- 4 255 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 70 hp