2018 Kuhn GA 7501+
Call for Price
The Kuhn GA 7501+ twin-rotor, center-delivery rotary rake is the answer to increase raking capacity and maintaining high quality raking. The GA 7501+ includes all the main features of a larger, commercial style rake while being offered at a very attractive feature/price ratio. This center-delivery rotary rake features a large-capacity twin-rotor designed for the farmer who wants to invest in quality with quick harvesting. The GA 7501+ rotary rake offers enhanced performance for hay producers working in 22'5" to 24'5" raking widths.
The GA 7501+ features 10'8" rotors fitted with 11 tine arms for high raking capacity, fast-forward speeds, and exceptional productivity. This rotary rake produces ideal windrows for round or large square balers, and the windrow width can be easily adjusted from 3'7" to 6'3" to perfectly match the pickup head, resulting in better bale formation. The reinforced, rear-wheel chassis features tie-rod steering for better maneuverability and agility when raking in small and irregularly shaped fields.
- Rake Type: Center Delivery
- Number of rotors: 2
- Working width (feet): 22 ft. 5 in. - 24 ft. 5 in.
- Working width (m): 6.85 - 7.45 m
- Minimum Windrow Width (feet): 3 ft. 7 in.
- Maximum Windrow Width (feet): 6 ft. 3 in.
- Minimum Windrow Width (cm): 110 cm
- Maximum Windrow Width (cm): 198 cm
- Swath delivery: Central
- Number of tine arms per rotor: 11
- Number of tines per arm: 4
- Drive: Mechanical
- Gearboxes: Standard
- Tire type: 10.0/75-15.3
- Transport width (m): 2.55 m
- Transport width (feet): 8 ft. 2 in.
- Linkage: 2-point
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (kW): 37 kW
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (hp): 50 hp
- PTO speed (rpm): 540 rpm
- Tractor hydraulic equipment: 1 SA & 1 DA
- Weight (kg): 1565 kg
- Weight (lb): 3450 lb.
- Rotor tyre type: Super balloons 16 x 6.50 - 8
- Working Width
- 22 ft. 5 in. - 24 ft. 5 in.
- 8 ft. 2 in.
- 3450 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 50 hp