2018 Kuhn GA 6501
Call for Price
The Kuhn GA 6501 semi-mounted rotary rake is the answer to increase raking capacity and maintaining high quality raking. The GA 6501 includes all the main features of a larger, commercial style rake while being offered at a very attractive feature/price ration. This rake will enable you to harvest high-quality crop in a very short time. In addition, maneuvering through gates is easy due to a transport width of only 8'2“.
The GA 6501 rotary rake provides exceptional raking abilities and reliability. With a wide range of adjustable working widths you can easily find the right fit for you. The design of the tine arms and tine angle provides the perfect formation of the windrow for future harvest. The 3D suspension helps make the roughest terrain a smooth ride.
- Rake Type: Center Delivery
- Number of rotors: 2
- Working width (feet): 17 ft. 9 in. - 21 ft.
- Working width (m): 5.40 - 6.40 m
- Minimum Windrow Width (feet): 3 ft. 3 in.
- Maximum Windrow Width (feet): 6 ft. 7 in.
- Minimum Windrow Width (cm): 99 cm
- Maximum Windrow Width (cm): 201 cm
- Swath delivery: Central
- Number of tine arms per rotor: 10
- Number of tines per arm: 3
- Drive: Mechanical
- Gearboxes: Standard
- Tire type: 195/65 R15
- Transport width (m): 2.5 m
- Transport width (feet): 8 ft. 2 in.
- Linkage: 2-point
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (kW): 37 kW
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (hp): 40 hp
- PTO speed (rpm): 540 rpm
- Tractor hydraulic equipment: 1 DA
- Weight (kg): 1 260 kg
- Weight (lb): 2 778 lb.
- Rotor tyre type: 16 x 6.50 - 8
- Working Width
- 17 ft. 9 in. - 21 ft.
- 8 ft. 2 in.
- 2 778 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 40 hp