2018 Kuhn GA 4220 TH
Call for Price
The GA 4220 TH rotary rake is designed to meet the needs of hay producers who demand improved productivity while increasing their forage quality. This rotary rake produces large, well-formed windrows that promote faster drying, allowing you to harvest your crops at their peak nutritional value with less reliance on the weather.
Maintenance is minimal with its Masterdrive fully enclosed double-reduction, grease-filled gearbox. The simple clevis hitch allows you to quickly hookup and go. Tangential, double curved tine arms provide the ideal position for fast, forward speeds and excellent raking cleanliness. The parallelogram mount of the windrow curtain is always positioned for efficient windrowing and easy maneuvering. Large balloon tires on bogie axles provide superior flotation on uneven ground.
- Number of rotors: 1
- Maximum Windrow Width (feet): 13 ft. 5 in.
- Maximum Windrow Width (cm): 410 cm
- Working width - includes windrow (ft): 13 ft. 5 in.
- Working width - includes windrow (m): 4.1 m
- Number of tine arms per rotor: 11
- Number of tines per arm: 4
- Tire type: Hyper balloons 18 x 8.50-8
- Bogie axle: standard
- Transport width (m): 3.4 m
- Transport width (feet): 11 ft.
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (kW): 22 kW
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (hp): 30 hp
- Weight (kg): 585 kg
- Weight (lb): 1290 lb.
- Clean swept width: 9 ft. 2 in.
- Clean swept width (m): 2.8 m
- Rotor diameter: 10 ft. 6 in.
- Rotor diameter (m): 3.2 m
- 11 ft.
- 1290 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 30 hp