2018 Kuhn GA 3200 GT
Call for Price
The Kuhn GA 3200 GT single-rotor trailed rotary rake is the right machine for farms with smaller acreage and low or medium horsepower tractors. Equipped with nine tine arms, these rakes feature a 10'6" working width.
Maintenance is minimal with a fully enclosed, grease-filled gearbox. The simple clevis hitch allows you to quickly hookup and go. The tine height and level can be adjusted to match the crop and field conditions. Large balloon tires create smoother and cleaner raking over uneven ground.
- Number of rotors: 1
- Working width (feet): 10 ft. 6 in.
- Working width (m): 3.2 m
- Number of tine arms per rotor: 9
- Number of tines per arm: 3
- Linkage: Drawbar
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (kW): 15 kW
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (hp): 20 hp
- PTO speed (rpm): 540 rpm
- Weight (kg): 300 kg
- Weight (lb): 661 lb.
- Clean swept width: 7 ft. 3 in.
- Clean swept width (m): 2.2 m
- Rotor diameter: 8 ft. 8 in.
- Rotor diameter (m): 2.6 m
- Transport width - arms removed: 9 ft.
- Transport width - arms removed (m): 2.7 m
- Working Width
- 10 ft. 6 in.
- 661 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 20 hp