2018 Kuhn FC 4460 TCD
Call for Price
Intended for large production farms, the FC 4460 TC has a working width of 14'3" (4.35m). The machine is available in three versions, all of which feature a direct drive power flow. The TCD features a DigiDry® conditioning rotor with pivoting steel fingers and a two-speed shift lever designed to adapt to various crops. The Diamond Block® rubber rollers on the TCR provide effective crimping. The TCS DoubleCrimp™ steel rollers provide extended roller life, excellent crimping and even feeding of thicker crop.
This machine is easy to handle on narrow roadways and in the field with a Gyrodine® swivel hitch. Operators can simply set the working height on the FC 4460 TC and head straight out to the field to mow. The premium flotation and effective conditioning features allow you to continually harvest a high-quality crop. With its capacity to work at high speed and with low power requirements, the FC 4460 TC is ideal for cutting large acres of hay while minimizing costs.
- Working width (m): 4.4 m
- Working width (feet): 14 ft. 4 in.
- Transport width (m): 4 m
- Transport width (feet): 13 ft. 3 in.
- Number of discs with protecting skids: 9
- PTO speed (rpm): 1000 rpm
- Swath width (m): 1.1 - 2.7 m
- Conditioning: Finger type conditioner
- Conditioning rotor speed (rpm): 780/1000 rpm
- Swath width (feet): 3 ft. 7 in. - 8 ft. 10 in.
- Weight approx. (kg): 2630 kg
- Weight (lb): 5800 lb.
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (hp): 107 hp
- Tractor hydraulic equipment: 1 SA + 1 DA
- Working Width
- 14 ft. 4 in.
- 13 ft. 3 in.
- 5800 lb.