2018 Kuhn FC 3160 TCR
Call for Price
The Kuhn FC 3160 TCR center pivot mower conditioner offers fast, clean mowing of heavy grasses and delicate forage crops alike, combined with quick drydown from effective conditioning. With the broadest range of windrow width settings in the industry, it offers unmatched adaptability to different harvest practices and field conditions.
The lubed-for life Optidisc® cutterbar with Fast-Fit blades provides unmatched simplicity and fast maintenance. The DiamondBlock® conditioner's unique design gives more points for the crop to be crimped as it flows off the disc at an angle. Windrows can be varied from a narrow windrow to wide spreading over 90% of the cutting width to adapt to different harvest practices and field conditions. The rugged Gyrodine® swivel hitch makes sharp turns and square corners simple. Standard torsion bar suspension provides fast, precise flotation to adapt to various crop and field conditions. All adjustments are quick and easy to keep the machine where it shines best - in the field laying down a quality crop.
For more complete specifications, view the Literature located to the right.
- Working width (m): 3 m
- Working width (feet): 10 ft. 2 in.
- Transport width (m): 3.1 m
- Transport width (feet): 10 ft. 4 in.
- Number of discs with protecting skids: 7
- PTO speed (rpm): 540 and 1000 (Optional) rpm
- Swath width (m): 0.9 - 2.3 m
- Conditioning: Diamond block
- Conditioning rotor speed (rpm): 780/1000 rpm
- Swath width (feet): 2 ft. 11 in. - 7 ft. 7 in.
- Weight approx. (kg): 2475 kg
- Weight (lb): 5456 lb.
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (kW): 60 kW
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (hp): 80 hp
- Tractor hydraulic equipment: 1 SA + 1 DA
- Working Width
- 10 ft. 2 in.
- 10 ft. 4 in.
- 5456 lb.