2018 Kuhn FC 2860 TLR
Call for Price
The Kuhn FC 2860 TLR trailed, side-pull mower conditioner offers fast, clean mowing of heavy grasses and delicate forage crops combined with quick drydown from consistent, effective conditioning. These machines are the most advanced side-pull mower conditioners in the industry with the operational simplicity you want and the performance you demand for the maximum return on your investment.
The lubed-for life Optidisc® cutterbar with Fast-Fit blades provides unmatched simplicity and fast maintenance. The DiamondBlock® roller conditioner's unique design gives more points for the crop to be crimped as it flows off the disc at an angle. Windrows can be varied from a narrow windrow to wide spreading over 75% of the cutting width to adapt to different harvest practices and field conditions. The rugged Gyrodine® swivel hitch makes sharp turns and square corners simple. The Constant Float® suspension system reduces the amount of missed crop in the field and helps keep dirt out of the harvested crop. All adjustments are quick and easy to keep the machine where it shines best - in the field laying down a quality crop.
For more complete specifications, view the Literature located to the right.
- Working width (m): 2.7 m
- Working width (feet): 8 ft. 10 in.
- Transport width (m): 2.7 m
- Transport width (feet): 8 ft. 10 in.
- Number of discs with protecting skids: 6
- PTO speed (rpm): 540 and 1000 (Optional) rpm
- Swath width (m): 0.9 - 2 m
- Conditioning: Diamond block
- Conditioning rotor speed (rpm): 760/1000 rpm
- Swath width (feet): 3 ft. - 6 ft. 8 in.
- Weight approx. (kg): 1588 kg
- Weight (lb): 3500 lb.
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (kW): 50 kW
- Minimum power requirement for PTO (hp): 67 hp
- Tractor hydraulic equipment: 2 Double Acting (DA)
- Working Width
- 8 ft. 10 in.
- 8 ft. 10 in.
- 3500 lb.