2018 Husqvarna 130BT (965 10 22-08)
The Husqvarna 130BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. It combines very low weight and ease of use for those who have to work for longer periods of time. Features include a new X-Torq® engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. Harness and tube-mounted controls improve operational ergonomics.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Ergonomic handle: The handle can be adjusted to fit the operator and has rubber inserts for a comfortable grip.
- Comfortable harness: Padded harness is shaped to fit the contours of the operator.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
- Cylinder displacement: 29.5 cm³
- Power output: 1.13 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 28.74 fl oz
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H, Torch AC7R
- Fuel consumption: 392 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 462.62 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 374.34 cfm
- Air speed: 145 mph
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 167.77 mph
- Blowing Force: 11 N
- Weight: 14.55 lbs
- OEM Harness: Integrated
- OEM Nozzle type: Round
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 102 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 91 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 2.5 m/s²
- 29.5 cm³
- 14.55 lb.
- Air Velocity
- 145 mph